Professional Diving Services has the knowledge, skills and expertise to assist in any in-water ship survey, maintenance and repair works.
Our capabilities include in-water class surveys, propeller polishing and repairs, 24-hour emergency inspection and general underwater maintenance & repairs.
- Accredited with Lloyds of London, Det Norske Veritas/Germanischer Lloyd, American Bureau of Shipping and Bureau Veritas for in-water class surveys and ship repairs.
- Diving crews permanently based in the Port of Melbourne, Port of Geelong, and Port of Portland.
- Survey reports are supplied in digital format and are of the highest standard.
- Propeller polishing to Rupert class A finish.
- PDS has a large range of underwater cutting, welding and salvage equipment at its disposal to assist in any ship repair or salvage operation.
PDS has completed works on the following vessels:
Queen Mary II (Carnival Cruise Line)
Spirit of Sydney (Rickmers)
Camel (Boskalis Australia)
Queen of the Netherlands (Boskalis)
Prince of the Netherlands (Boskalis)
Far Supplier (Farstad Shipping)
Cape Grant Tug (Port of Portland)
Cape Nelson Tug (Port of Portland)
Marysville Tug (Svitzer)
Keera Tug (Svitzer)
Eureka Tug (Svitzer)
Tom Tough Tug (Svitzer)
Cooma Tug (Svitzer)
Kuttabul Tug (Svitzer)
Hastings Tug (Svitzer)
Tusker Tug (Svitzer)
Otway Tug (Svitzer)
Daintree Tug (Svitzer)
Gabo Tug (Svitzer)
Macedon Tug (Svitzer)
Zemira Bunker Barge (ASP Ship Management)
Flinders Tug (PB Towage)
Hunter Tug (PB Towage)
Plenty Tug (PB Towage)
Norgate (Port of Melbourne)
Shearwater (Port of Melbourne)
Kan Tan IV (Frigstad)
Ocean Patriot (Diamond Offshore)
Spirit of Tasmania 1 (TT Line)
Spirt of Tasmania 2 (TT Line)
SC Laura (V-Ships)
Raicho II (Shipfin)
Diamond Princess (Princess Cruises)
Senang Spirit (Teekay Marine Services)
MV Split (Jadroplov)
MV Celtic Sea (Aramax Fleet)
MV Palanca (Wisby Tankers)
MV Andrea (Fleet Services)
MV Seahorse Spirit (IMS)
Machiavelli Barge (Heron Constructions)
ANL Bass Trader (ASP)
Canberra LHD (BAE)
Adelaide LHD (BAE)
Papuan Chief (Swire)
Pacific Discoverer (CNCo)
Perth I (Wills)
MV Sorrento (Searoad Ferries)