NAUI Open Water Dive Course
Diving is an exciting and interesting activity , which opens new doors and experiences, allows you to travel & dive the world and can even lead to a career in the professional diving industry.
Professional Diving Services’ Portland training facility offer instruction into entry level diving, and provides students with the fundamental knowledge and skills to scuba dive.
Why dive with us?
- NAUI learning offers no less than 30 hours of face to face instruction, with a minimum of 6 open water dives, plus confined water training
- Local knowledge of the dive sites around Port Phillip
- Internationally recognised Open Water Scuba qualification
- Ongoing support and sales of dive equipment
Theory sessions over two weeknights
Practical training over two weekends
Days and times of sessions may vary depending on weather conditions and special needs of students (to be determined at the beginning of the course)
The cost of the course is $590
- includes all written notes supplied during the course
- use of all diving equipment including air fills
- certification fees
- pool entry & boat fees
Students must be over the age of 15.Dive medicals must be completed prior to course commencement by a Doctor certified in dive medicine (locate your nearest Doctor on the SPUMS website: http://www.spums.org.au/diving-doctors ) or contact the shop.
NAUI Advanced Open Water